*** BIG SAVINGS ***
This bundle saves you over $90 off the price of the Deluxe Gun!
Rust Cure Formula 3000 with CSC 850 Rustproofing, Mega Pack includes DIY Deluxe Applicator Gun with wands 120 PSI Max, 5G (20L) Pail of Rust Cure and 6 Aerosol Cans. Treats 5-7 vehicles
- Clean, Clear, Drip-Free Rustproofing
- Lubricant & Penetrant
- Excellent inner and outer panel protection
- Thousands of uses
Rust Cure 3000 combines moisture displacing abilities with lubricating benefits. Exclusive formula can be applied to all metals, plastics, rubber and vinyl. Works to dissolve and flush away rust and corroded contaminates. Leaves a superior lubricating film providing long term protection to seams, crevices and hidden areas. Safe for electronics, paint, rubber or vinyl surfaces. Use on vehicles, farm equipment, boats, planes, garden equipment, snow machines and jet skis, salt and fertilizer spreaders, hinges, locks, guns and anything that moves or requires protection from the elements. Apply liberally. Allow to soak in. Treat metal seams, lapped joints and spot welds. Spray electrical connectors, contacts, switches, light
sockets and electric motors for protection against seizure and malfunction. Will also unseize previously unprotected items. Periodic applications provide maximum protection.
Included with the kit is a 45 degree x 10″ hook wand with top quality 18″ flex hose, a round nozzle for direct application and a quick coupler on the gun to allow fast changes between nozzle and wand.
• Super Heavy Duty Rust & Corrosion Protection
• Prevents the start of corrosion in seams and crevices – maintains structural integrity of metals.
• Removes and displaces moisture in hidden cavities,including salt water.
• Prevents paint blistering at edge of overlapped seams.
• Protects underbody – fuel and brake lines.
• Protects against abrasion between painted and vinyl surfaces.
• Dissolves and neutralizes existing rust and corrosion.
• Penetrates deeply and lubricates.
• Stops electrolysis between dissimilar metals.
• Restores UV-damaged rubber and vinyl.
• Non-flammable as a liquid, non-conductive, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, no solvents, no odors or toxic fumes.
• Not a sealant – will not trap moisture against metal.
• Clean, clear, invisible, with no sticky messy residue.
For more information on becoming a Certified Corrosion FREE Zone including training and the warranty and reminder program please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Warranty only applies to vehicles those application was done at a Certified Corrosion FREE Zone dealer.